The Town of Brunson's form of Government is Mayor-Council. Monthly Council meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Brunson Town Hall located at 686 North Railroad Avenue.
The Town of Brunson's Mayor & Council and their responsibilities are:
- Mayor: Patricia Williams Term of Office: November 2025
- Mayor ProTem: Marilyn Smart Term of Office: November 2025
- Councilperson- Rocky Hudson Maintenance of all vehicles. Police Department, garbage, and trash pickup. Term of Office: November 2019
- Councilperson-Rob Preston Fire Department, hydrants and lines. Sanitary conditions of pets and livestock areas. Term of Office: November 2019
- Councilperson- Starling Forester, Jr., Repair of roads, drainage ditches, new paving, easments, etc. Term of Office: November 2025